The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Review: Hada Labo Skin Plumping Gel Cream

Hada Labo Skin Plumping Gel Cream
$24.99 Ulta

I recently received  Hada Labo Skin Plumping Gel Cream in a massive Glam Media goodie bag I received during Fashion Week.  I immediately blogged about this extraordinary cleanser that left my skin gleaming.  Imagining it was an esoteric, wildly expensive item, I was thrilled when I researched it and found it was $11.99 at Ulta.  The next morning, I also used a sample of their Skin Plumping Gel which I also loved.

Ulta opened about a year ago relatively close to both my work and home. It is a spectacular hybrid between an Sephora and CVS.  Here, brands like Smashbox and Dr. Brandt, share real estate with L'Oreal and Sally Hansen.  Surprisingly, I never moved in, in fact, my trip to purchase Hada Labo Skin Plumping Gel Cream was only my second visit.


The lovely sales associates never heard of Hada Labo, but were determined to help me find it, either in store or online.  It is a small line of products to begin with and happily we did find it stocked with the other skin care brands.

I have been on the hunt for a new serum, since my beloved Lumene Premium Beauty Serum is no longer readily available at retail. Hada Labo Skin Plumping Gel is described as a combination serum and moisturizer.

I tried using it without additional moisturizer, but found my skin felt a bit too taut. I do think it's a fabulous serum however and I immediately see the plumping benefits from their star ingredient, SHA; "Super Hyaulronic Acid".

Hada Labo is very concentrated, so whether it's their cleanser or their plumping gel, very little product is needed.  I'm fairly sure I will be using
this jar for months.

Here is a bit more from about Hada Labo Skin Plumping Gel Cream from the Ulta website:

Description
Lightweight and fast absorbing, this luxurious silky gel cream combines the skin perfecting power of a serum with the intense hydration of a moisturizer. With the highest concentration of Super Hyaluronic Acid in the Hada Labo Tokyo line, this deeply hydrating formula helps plump lines and wrinkles, leaving skin cushiony soft and smooth.

Benefits:

  • Functions as both smoothing moisturizer and skin perfecting serum.
  • With the highest concentration of HA vs. other leading creams, it deeply hydrates to help skin regain its natural bounce and youthful appearance.
  • Plumps lines and wrinkles.
  • Free from parabens, fragrances, dyes and mineral oil.

Key Ingredients:

  • Super Hyaluronic Acid (SHA): Proprietary combination of 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid. Powerful hydrator and plumper that provides multi-layer, long lasting moisture to restore and strengthen skin's natural hydrating levels.
  • Collagen: Helps improve skin texture and reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Arginine: An essential amino acid that helps protect and regenerate the skin.
  • Ceramide: Helps strengthen the skin's protective barrier.

There are only 5 items in their entire skin care line, which in and of itself, is refreshing...Do we really need a separate lip, eye, neck, face and decollete cream???

My next pick will be Hada Labo's Anti-Aging Hydrator.  I have the feeling I am going to like it just as much as my first two picks...and for $17.99 and a generous return policy, what do I have to lose???

I hope you will try them if you get the chance and let me know if you love them too.  

I'm betting you will...

xox,
DD


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...